What is LSD?
LSD liquid Lysergic acid diethylamide (LSD) is a potent hallucinogen that has a high potential for abuse and currently has no accepted medical use in treatment in the United States.
LSD liquid is usually sold as small squares of paper with pictures on them, known as tabs or blotters. LSD can also be sold as a liquid or as tiny pellets, known as micro dots.
The duration of time the drug stays in your system depends on how much you’ve taken, your size and what other drugs you may have also taken.
Effects of LSD Liquid on the body?
Overdose of lsd liquid powder
There have been no documented fatal human overdoses from LSD, although there was no “comprehensive review since the 1950s” and “almost no legal clinical research since the 1970s”.
Eight individuals who had accidentally consumed an exceedingly high amount of LSD, mistaking it for cocaine, had plasma levels of 1000-7000μg per 100mL blood plasma had suffered from comatose states, vomiting, respiratory problems, hyperthermia, and light gastrointestinal bleeding; however, all of them survived without residual effects upon hospital intervention.