$100.00 – $550.00
Trainwreck is a mind-bending, potent sativa with effects that hit like a freight train. Mexican and Thai sativas were bred with Afghani indicas to produce this Northern California staple, passing on a sweet lemon and spicy pine aroma.
Trainwreck strains begins its speedy hurtle through the mind with a surge of euphoria, awakening creativity and happiness. Migraines, pain, and arthritis are mowed down by Trainwreck’s high-THC content, and many patients also use it for relief of anxiety, ADD/ADHD, and PTSD.
What is trainwreck strain?
Trainwreck is a sativa-dominant hybrid that has become a beloved staple in Northern California. This strain is known for its mind-bending and potent effects, making it a popular choice among cannabis enthusiasts. Its high-THC content can also make short work of health and mood-related disorders.
The reputation of Trainwreck as one of the best sativa strains available is well-earned. Its effects hit like a freight train, awakening creativity and happiness. This strain is a cross between Mexican and Thai Sativas with Afghani Indicas, giving it a unique terpene profile that sets it apart from other strains.
History & Genetics of train wreck strain.
It was first created in Northern California in the 1970s. It resulted from breeding Mexican and Thai sativas with Afghani indicas, with original versions of the strain believed to be 90% sativa and 10% indica.
The strain’s exact origins are unknown, but it is believed to have been created by a group of growers known as “The Trainwreck Crew”.
Mexican Sativa is a landrace strain native to Mexico. It is known for its sweet and floral aroma and uplifting, energetic effects, making it a popular choice for treating mood-related conditions.
Mexican Sativa is a sativa-dominant strain high in terpenes such as myrcene, limonene, and beta-caryophyllene.
Thai Sativa is a landrace strain that originates from Thailand. It is renowned for its euphoric and energizing effects, as well as its spicy and citrusy aroma.
People often use Thai Sativa to alleviate symptoms of depression, anxiety, and chronic pain. It is a sativa-dominant strain with a unique terpene profile that sets it apart from other strains.
Effects of Train Wreck.
Trainwreck is a highly potent strain, with THC content ranging from 18% to 25%. It has little to no CBD, so its effects are primarily psychoactive. Users should approach its use cautiously, as its effects can be potent and long-lasting.
Some-reported effects of Trainwreck:
Recreational users are drawn to Trainwreck for its potent, uplifting effects that create a surge of euphoria, making it perfect for socializing or engaging in creative activities.
Its high-THC content also makes it popular for those seeking a potent high. The effects of Trainwreck hit quickly and can last for several hours, providing a long-lasting high that users can enjoy for extended periods.
Trainwreck is popular among medical users. It may also help alleviate the symptoms of several mood-related disorders. Because of its high THC content, Trainwreck can be a potent and long-lasting strain, making it a strong contender for those looking for a more powerful medicinal effect.
However, users should approach its use cautiously and start with smaller doses before increasing to avoid unwanted side effects. Overall, Trainwreck is a great strain for medical users seeking potent relief from various conditions.
Commonly reported side effects include cotton mouth, red eyes, and dizziness. In some cases, users may experience anxiety, paranoia, or headaches.
Growing Train Wreck.
Trainwreck is a relatively easy strain to grow, making it a popular choice for novice and experienced growers. It has a flowering time of 8–10 weeks and produces high yields.
Trainwreck’s appearance is also worth noting, as it is a visually striking strain. Its dense buds are typically a light green color, with hints of grey and a frosty coating of trichomes that gives it a shimmering, almost crystalline appearance. Its leaves are long and narrow, with serrated edges that curl slightly inward.
Indoor growingh tips
• When growing Trainwreck indoors, providing the plants with plenty of light and space is crucial. The strain is known for its vigorous growth and will require ample room to expand.
Growers may consider using pruning and training techniques to help manage the plant’s size and maximize its yield potential.
• One popular technique for growing Trainwreck indoors is the Sea of Green (SOG) method. This technique involves growing many small plants in a small space.
As the plants mature, they are trained to grow outward rather than upward, maximizing their exposure to light and ultimately producing a higher yield.
• Another common technique for growing Trainwreck indoors is the Screen of Green (SCROG) method. This method involves training the plants to grow horizontally along a screen.
As the plants grow, they are woven through the screen, creating a dense canopy of buds. This technique can help maximize light exposure and produce a higher yield.
• When growing Trainwreck outdoors, choosing a location with plenty of sunlight and good drainage is important. The strain is resistant to pests and mold, making it well-suited to outdoor cultivation.
• Trainwreck can thrive in various outdoor environments, but growers should aim for a location with plenty of natural sunlight. The strain requires at least six hours of direct sunlight daily to reach its full potential.
• Good drainage is also essential when growing Trainwreck outdoors. The strain does not tolerate wet or waterlogged soil, which can lead to root rot and other issues. Growers should choose a location with well-draining soil or consider using raised beds or containers.
• In addition to sunlight and drainage, growers should also consider their region’s climate when growing Trainwreck outdoors. The strain prefers a warm and dry climate, with daytime temperatures between 21-29°C. In cooler or wetter climates, growers may need extra precautions to protect their plants from frost or excess moisture.
half oz, one oz, two oz, three oz